First public release of the Iphone APP 3.0 branch after we added IPhone 7/ IPhone 7 plus userlock unlock
IPhone APP 3.0C Update: Public release on 2017, September 28 ( requires activation code for iphone 7 for iphone 7 functionality )
– Adjusted text displayed during setup phase and iphone 7 activation to better describe the current stage of the process,
– Adjusted IOS version handling, now IOS > IOS10.3 and all IOS11 are listed as supported if sensor is connected.
IPhone APP 3.0B Update ( Was Released Open Beta On 2017, September 14)
– Added IPhone 7 and IPhone 7 Plus to known models, a total of 120 known models, and 20 product descriptors ( Like: “Iphone7+: 128GB Jet-Black” ),
– Added Iphone 7 Activation screen in case users are not having iphone 7 activated already on HDBOX and want to unlock an iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus,
– Tweaks on Iphone 7 unlocking procedure.
IPhone APP 3.0A Update ( Was Released Closed Beta On 2017, September 9)
– Added support for IPhone 7 and Iphone 7 Plus userlock unlock,
– Added support for data sources, right now only two date sources available for HDBOX : 4 Digit pin, and 6 Digit Pin ( 6Pin is the Iphone 7 / Iphone 7 Plus unlock )
– Added ability to ‘lock’ digits in place in case any digits are know, for example the code 2 9   8 0 where 2 9 and 8 0 are on white background are locked and wont move, this leaving 10 x 10 = 100 codes before process is paused.
HDBOX Support team