To check other bundles that include this activation : HDBox – Custom
Video: Removing iClould Lock – Using HDBox Apple EFI 2.0
Running time 3:47
How to use
In order to use this tool to recover usercode fallow this simple steps:
- Power up the box, using an usb cable connected to the mac,
- Connect Sensor cable to RJ45,
- Press confirm button and Apple EFI app should start if is selected as quick-run app, if not simply press & hold enter to display the menu and select it from that menu,
- Make sure that the sensor cable it is placed on the display of the mac ( any location will do, best will be in the center of the screen if possible),
- The counter will start from 0000. If you want to change it, simply press the joystick from the side of the HDBox, and will display >0< 000, and then use the joystick to selected desired number and press it to confirm the number. Do this for all 4 digits, and at the end it will display “+” or “-“, “+” its for ascending mode, 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003 and so on, and “-” its for descending mode 0000, 9999, 9998 an so on.
- After selecting starting counter and operation mode for the counter, its time to select the desired operation:
- EFI – It is used to discover EFI password,
- iCloud – It is used to crack iCloud/Lost password, and its compatible with all macs, but will run slower than iCloud+,
- iCloud+ It is used to crack iCloud on older macs which when restarted they reset their waiting timer,
Tip: To decide between iCloud and iCloud+ simply enter 5 codes by hand, and when mac say “Wait 30 seconds” restart it. If after restart wait-counter it is gone and you can enter another code, then you can use iCloud+, but if not, you have to use the iCloud mode.
- Now sit back and relax, when the code its found, you will receive a notice from the box. Tip: In case of false positives, simply press confirm button to continue the process.