Close your eyes, imagine that you could recover iPhone user code, without losing user data or performing any restore, kick them instantly out of iPhone disabled or from Recovery mode if they are stuck in a recovery loop, and imagine even more, imagine that you could do that even on IOS8.0 and IOS8.1 without even having ever to dismantle the devices, spend hours trying to unglue a pesky iPad and risk damaging them … now, open your eyes and take a good look at HDBOX, an amazing tool designed from ground up to turn your work into your enjoyment.
Oh … did we forgot to tell you that from the end of summer 2015 it can do also help you with EFI password and iCloud lock for macs aswell ?
HOT Update: Android Support added to HDBox!
And as of early 2016 support for the android phones was added. No more need to search ADB/fastboot drivers, because the phones will connect directly to our box, and not to your computer, thus keeping your computer safe and out of drivers related nightmares.
Remove pin lock, pattern lock, bypass google acount verification and more using our solution. This activation it is included in this package. All this options are implemented standalone, no need computer / internet / logs or anything else.
And all this comes directly to your door with free shipping world wide?
No more talk, just watch the videos below and see for your self!
Video: Unlock UserCode Using IO8 Adapter
Running time 12:21
Video: Removing iClould Lock – Using HDBox Apple EFI 2.0
Running time 3:47
Video: HDBox unlock usercode on Iphone running IO7.1.2
Running time 3:22
- Finds EFI password, and removes iCloud Lock for any mac,
- Recover usercode on IPhone / IPad,
- Kicks iphone / ipad out of “Iphone Disabled” ( IOS7.x only) ,
- Kicks iphone / ipad out of “Connect to itunes” (Recovery mode loop),
- Tip: if your phone shows on screen the red logo (DFU mode), simply connect to box and press and hold power & home button together for about 10 seconds, and your phone should reboot out of DFU mode(Phones firmware must be intact for this to work, or else it will boot back up in DFU mode),
- No time wasted with our AutoSave, your progress on current its saved auto-magically so that you wont waste your time,
- Worry free, Fully upgradable firmware, with shadow memory and caching, you can unplug it during update, nothing bad will ever happen,
- Comes standard with 1 full year free support and warranty,
- Easy To Use, Compact Size, Colorfull display for notifications, Instant feedbacks,
- Can even work without computer, internet, logs, just give it some power and it will work,
- Special attention and care paid to the power managment system, in order to minimize the power consumption and extend to the maximum functionality period what could be achieved from any power banks.
How to use
In order to use this tool to recover usercode fallow this simple steps:
- Power up the box, using a computer, or an USB power bank,
- Connect Sensor cable to RJ45, and the data cable to usb port,
- Press confirm button and Ihone App 2.1 app should start if is selected as quick-run app,
- Connect IPhone, and wait for Ready to run message, and if it is IOS8.0 or IOS8.1 connect power adaptor as well. This will prevent Iphone from entering Disabled mode,
- Make sure that the sensor cable it is placed on the display of the iphone ( corners are better location, it will be unaffected by “Iphone is disabled” message which could trigger a false positive ),
- If the iphone its first time connected to box, the counter will start from 0000. If you want to change it, simply press the joystick from the side, and will display >0< 000, and then use the joystick to selected desired number and press it to confirm the number. Do this for all 4 digits, and at the end it will display “+” or “-“, “+” its for ascending mode, 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003 and so on, and “-” its for descending mode 0000, 9999, 9998 an so on.
- Now sit back and relax, when the code its found, you will receive a notice from the box. Tip: In case of false positives, simply press confirm button to continue the process.
Supported models by IOS version
|IPHONE||IPad / IPod|
Full support: all operations are supported, and can even bring phone out of disable state.
Full support + Adaptor required: all operations are supported, but for more than just 5 codes adaptor its required to prevent your device entering disabled mode.
Partial support: means that the box can help you enter the code if your touch its broken and your phone does not register touches. You can use this feature to unlock and to make a back up before repairs, or, can try 5 codes until phone display “Iphone disabled” message.
- 1 x HD Box,
- Software Activations(If Full activated):
- Universal Box Activation,
- Android Activation,
- Iphone Activation,
- EFI & Mac iCloud Activation,
- 1 x Micro USB Cable,
- 1 x OTG USB Cable ( for Android activation ),
- 1 x Sensor Cable ( for Android / IPhone / EFI activations),
- 1 x IOS8.0 Power Adaptor ( for IPhone activation),
- 1 x IOS8.0 Power Adaptor – Extender Cable ( for IPhone activation),
- 1 x 30 Pin Cable for iPhone 3G/3Gs/4/4Gs, iPad 1/2/3, iPod nano 5th/6th generations and iPod Touch 3rd/4th generations ( for IPhone activation),
- 1 x 8 Pin Cable for iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPhone 6/6Plus/6S( for IPhone activation).